Rejected Agresive BB villige

DeletedUser978

Hi agian

I have think

Agresive BB villige

A BB villige you have attack a loot of time efter 10+ time will being Aggresive tahat means that BB villige will have revange and sends attacks on you.

Every BB villige should have a good or bed thing like stand back to 0 the last day on weak look on my exemple

I attack BB villige 120/120 i attack the villige 15 times and the villige beagin to make troops and later send out attacks on the attacker. But after every weeks end so will the villige be neutral and stop to attack.

The BB villige are frendliy between 0 - 10 time and let me se I know I have attack the villige 5 times but but but one of the playes nearwith me have attacked the same BB villige 6times the villige will begain to make troops and attacks the attacking players/player

This should be realy nice thing to the game :D

DeletedUser924

If the village has to make troops the same way we do then all that happens is that you lose your farming parties and kill the troops. Second the point of farming is for you to not have to worry about this so why remove farming in this means? Then your last bit about 10 attacks by any players means that in a day ever village wil be attacking anyone who hits it. I send 5-7 attacks to each barb nearly every day(especially when i'm off from work)