Account Sitting

• Thread starter DeletedUser1641
  • Start date

DeletedUser1641

Is the account sitting still a feature in TW2, and if it is when does it become available?

DeletedUser1641

So it definitely will be available? I don't mean a co-op player, I mean temporary account sitting that used to be in tw1 just to clarify

DeletedUser

OJ14;n15459 said:
So it definitely will be available? I don't mean a co-op player, I mean temporary account sitting that used to be in tw1 just to clarify

Sorry, I have misunderstand your question. You mean with LogIn and Password? Definitely not, if you can read the Game Rules by yourself. Article 1!

DeletedUser1641

Again, I don't mean this. I mean account sitting. In Tribal Wars 1, there was an option where if you were going away on holiday for a week or something, you could set a player as an account sitter so that they could sit your account and do things like farming and defend against attacks and such. This didn't give them your log in details, it gave them access to your account to do all this by accepting the account sitting request, and once you came back from holiday and logged on yourself it ended the account sitting mode and gave you full control again.

DeletedUser1617

That is coop gameplay, that is it. Anyways, this requirement is interesting: "If your coop partners are playing on the same world, they have to be in the same tribe as you are"
If you read the article he sent you, you can find your answers there.
"If you're going to be away" "You don't need to share your account data" "The next time the invited player visits the login screen, the invitation is displayed and can be accepted."

And one more thing, what is this:

• "If an account partner gets banned permanently, the slot he was using is also blocked permanently!"
Does it mean that you can only play two at one account so one coop player, because someone got banned?

DeletedUser

OJ14;n15464 said:
Again, I don't mean this. I mean account sitting. In Tribal Wars 1, there was an option where if you were going away on holiday for a week or something, you could set a player as an account sitter so that they could sit your account and do things like farming and defend against attacks and such. This didn't give them your log in details, it gave them access to your account to do all this by accepting the account sitting request, and once you came back from holiday and logged on yourself it ended the account sitting mode and gave you full control again.
That's here the Cooperation Partner with all limitation, you will find in the Wiki, as I gave the link for.

DeletedUser1641

Okay so essentially, account sitting is now just covered under the heading of co-op play. I don't know if anyone has any idea when its going to be available? I've read a lot of "soon" comments but that could be next year for all anyone knows

DeletedUser1617

I do not think they would wait for that long to come up with it. I think we will know all the features of game soon. But I did not read about it elsewhere.

DeletedUser1641

I read about the co-op elsewhere on the forums and one of the forum mods or someone just put 'soon'.