1 year ago

DeletedUser940

1 year ago I was in the late planning stages for the most beautiful war TW2 may ever see. The first large scale World War of ZAR vs LOB. This war was to start on Christmas and rage on from there. The best Christmas present to ever be given in Tribalwars 2 history. A true test of large scale war. This war raged on between the two tribes for 6 months. sadly ZARs leadership dropping off and small ranks meant no new leaders were stepping up and the leader of ZAR (me) decided it was time to quit as he had to focus on the real world and didn't have time to spend all day on this game.

But wait another tribe joined the fray. VII joined in and ZAR and them made a deal and merged. this sparked a new fire in the members from ZAR. Since the merge, LOB and VII are now almost equal in points. and LOB has gone from 120 members or more in the beginning of the war to around 67 and VII with 45 members. this war is still ragging strong but LOB has taken a considerable amount of hits losing 2 leadership councils almost in the time of the war.

I may not be involved in the worlds politics anymore but one thing is for sure this world has been intense and exciting. It would have been even better had the end game management of the game was better. we have lost many great players because large accounts are to unwieldy to manage unless you no life the game. I hope they fix this in the future but for now fight on and make this world bloody