1 Unread report

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser653

My little report icon constantly tells me I have a report. No idea why, it started happening some point through the night - I do not have any unread reports, I do store all of them for reference, and would prefer not to delete them all, however I am overall unable to get rid of it. Its like an itch I can't scratch :'(

-Cleared cache, tried other browsers, its not a problem my end I believe

dragin

Baron
Maybe this question could be stupid but did you check the 2nd tab of reports "Other reports"?

DeletedUser286

yes is a stupid question :)

sure that i have check 2nd and 3 tab..

DeletedUser123

State your browser, browser version and world this is occurring on.

DeletedUser260

I have the same issue, it occurred, for me, after I pulled support from a newly nobled village. I've already submitted a bug report here.

Chrome 36.0.1985.125 m
World 1

DeletedUser653

Dement0r;n7649 said:
State your browser, browser version and world this is occurring on.
I've tested multiple browsers, cleared cache etc, it hasn't helped. However im using Opera mostly - the icon still shows on chrome. I'm on World 2

Opera details - version 23.0.1522.72 (Fully updated) [h=2]Browser identification[/h] Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/36.0.1985.125 Safari/537.36 OPR/23.0.1522.72

DeletedUser1027

I have exactly the same problem on chrome on windows 8

DeletedUser969

Same here. Did clear cache and cookies, but it did not work. I think it happens because I deleted a message and now that sy answered, it shows new message, but bc I deleted it, it does not show and I cannot read the message therefore.

DeletedUser1028

me too! I have one unread that wont go, even when I deleted all my reports it still told me I had one;
Firefox 31.0 windows 7

DeletedUser123

This is a known bug, it will be fixed in one of the upcoming updates.

DeletedUser1038

Great for you. Since the update I have the same problem with the messages. I deleted all of them but it shows me I haven`t reed two of them -.-

DeletedUser260

One bug per thread please. This particular bug has been resolved with the latest update, I can personally verify. Please create a new thread for any other similar bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.