Search results

1. IchigoPL

Top 5 Tribes

Hello there should be update so i made a new map for this serwer. currently there is 6 top tribes that even count in game. and political situation in game is PLW EXO PLH aPLH VS LORDS TDK so 3 polish tribes dominated this server. and to add more top 20 players are from poland too ;] we wished...
  2. IchigoPL

Rejected international server

and for more explenations why i wrote about it... some1 told me that if i want international competition i can go to en serwer. well could be true but international serwer for competition with other countries all over the world should be advertised on forums of other countries... so all could...
  3. IchigoPL

i meant like serwer for ppl from all over the world - international serwer. where you can compete with all sort of ppl ;) i know you can log on and make a account on diffrent launguage serwers. but it wouldn't be so fun as oficial international serwer advertised in all countries. idea of prices...
  4. IchigoPL

hello. It would be cool to have stable version for international competition not only for each country. there could be new feature to change in game language or just use english for international serwer. as for speed 1x would be ok ;] maybe in future - far future i suppose - there could be...
  5. IchigoPL

Speed x 1 ?

Well for me speed 3x for a lot of fun too ;) and i started with idea of international competition as well as helping in beta testing but i understand that it requires a lot of work with beta game. consider someday faster speed serwer for international competitions it's a lot of fun ;]