Search results

1. Sabotage Feature

I do not expect a perfect game. The only thing that suprise me is the fact that the gamefeeling is been destroyed by this not well thinkover sabotagespies. Everybody could know that in mass attacks the village is destroyed in minutes.. There are no restrictions.. What they already could do...
  2. Sabotage Feature

Strange that I receive 200 sabotage spies from your account.. If you said yourself that there is no enjoyment about this?
  3. Sabotage Feature

Thanks, I am a top 25 player on Beta world. So I know the drill and my satisfaction is gone.. They just destroyed the game so I am thinking to leave this game. It is not because this is a Bete and I can't handle this testings. It is the point that the developers no not listen.. The normal worlds...
  4. Sabotage Feature

I have also 40 villages. My point is that this feature is not been deactivated.. They had plenty of update moments so they could do it I guess.. But now the whole experience of the game is dissapeared. I made just my point clear and maybe I wasn't that polite but you understand that things like...
  5. Sabotage Feature

Today I have been attacked with more than 200 spies.. Only on two villages. Tell me how you can protect yourself to that kind om attacks? This feature is just f***** *p. This made me angry, I liked the game (It has a lot of errors and problems what you not expect for a game you have been waiting...