Search results

1. Celeste-Sky

The Testing of the Endgame Begins.......

So dutch Pirate this is a practice that is for those that value numbers over quality of player? Questions to the readers? Would you pay this kind of fee and why? Do you feel that this kind of fee brings in more quality players? Should Tribal Levels even be able to be bought with Crowns? How...
  2. Celeste-Sky

da dit dit dit This just in, word on the street is some tribe is charging a crown entry fee to get into their tribes and stay. It started at 50 and the last heard it was 150. If anyone has any information on this and where this practice came into favor please message me here in the forum. I...
  3. Celeste-Sky

Ladies and Gentlemen that day has come, protection is about to drop and bash points will start to show on the board. Who will come out on top today? What wars will be started because the tribe recruited the wrong kind of player for that area. How many troops will be lost because of in active...
  4. Celeste-Sky

Hello Community Celeste-Sky here reporting the news on Recruitment and Strategy of the new world here on the Beta Server. Things are starting to shape up as we all wait out protection. Tribes are recruiting and the strategies are different of course. Some going for the most in Victory points...
  5. Celeste-Sky

New Realm Thread

O I am so sorry to hear that sir. That is the worst just when you get back from vacation. I will hope you are well now.
  6. Celeste-Sky

New Realm Thread

Tick tock tick tock tick tock still no thread for the new world :p Or any competition for the new world yet? Hello anyone in the house?
  7. Celeste-Sky

New Realm Thread

O I have faith that the players everywhere will dance and sing when he comes up with a wiz bang thread for us to throw junk in :D
  8. Celeste-Sky

New Realm Thread

UM this is a war game, we are supposed to be intense and brutish not all calm and hug :rolleyes:
  9. Celeste-Sky

New Realm Thread

o_O Did I say something that um inspired you?
  10. Celeste-Sky

New Realm Thread

Do not work faster or harder but smarter is the key to a really good thread. It takes artistic flair and words that inspire greatness ;)
  11. Celeste-Sky

New Realm Thread

O no we want him to do a good job. Rushing doesn't always preclude that. :p
  12. Celeste-Sky

New Realm Thread

Well thank you for being so agreeable on this. ;)
  13. Celeste-Sky

New Realm Thread

Hello was wondering when the New Realm Thread will open? Thank you :) Very interested in what is up in this forum and to meet the community.