Search results

1. Battle Simulator

Just out of curiosity, how did you manage to make it function as close as it can get to an actual 100% working Battle Simulator if InnoGames has not released any of the algorithms (that I'm aware of)?
  2. Petition to remove Spy's being able to destroy buildings at any lvl?

If you're going to abuse it, why create a petition? Haha. In all seriousness, I don't feel like it's a big problem atm in TW2 (that I notice), it was/is a big problem in TW however.
  3. Fixed American Server: Alnwick. Points and rankings problems

Forum for regular servers: http://forum.en.tribalwars2.com/ if you're still wondering
  4. LOB vs ZAR

Before I note something, all hail ZAR. This post is so hotter than a boiler, holy cardinal of ZAR! Also how do you have the time to manage a tribe and all these topics SL? lol
  5. Berserkers

Crap I thought they fought like cavalry...
  6. Negative farm space bug.

Do you mean 5th of January or February?
  7. When is the sitting mode coming?

That was very well said, although I agree with Fatal_Error (right know it isn't a priority), I also agree with you.
  8. Closed Beta iOS test

Name: SkullSIR Reported bugs on the bug forum: 2 Points: 41626 Rank: 635 I would love to be an iOS tester as I possess both an iPad and an iPhone which could make me help test on both platforms. Also I'm a long time Tribal Wars player who is looking to aid improve the game.
  9. What are the forum titles available?

Challenge accepted xD
  10. What are the forum titles available?

I don't need one I was just curious as I saw some people with titles.
  11. Fixed Scrolling

I use an actual mouse
  12. What are the forum titles available?

I see people with about 50 posts and it still says new member so I'd like a tribal wars staff to tell me the titles/ranks available. If there aren't could you make some and ask people for name ideas? :)
  13. Fixed Scrolling

It happens to me when I usually open the timeline if I have a side window open.
  14. A hero is born

Hahaha, busted xD
  15. When is the sitting mode coming?

I regard it as kind of a high priority thing as I like the tool, however it is a matter of opinion :)
  16. When is the sitting mode coming?

I'm not sure if account sitting will be implemented on TW2, however if it is going to I'd like to know sort of a rough date of when it will be added into the game. I feel like this tool is very vital for not only tribe recruiting but also so that people can take care of another person's account.
  17. Forwarded Tribe can't tell which forum has new information

I'm not very sure if this has already been posted about but due to forum bugs of people posting stuff and the game still says the topic is new we need to know which tribe sub forums have new topics.
  18. Tw2-tools.com : Opening of the website

Good job heimdall your website is of great use :)
  19. Update list 1.3 Feedback

I think Master of Loot and Tactician are going to be extremely op now, you should have balanced it and made it about 80%. Why are we also not seeing a fix to the most common in game bugs? Such as forum bugs and loading screen bugs?
  20. Tribe missions

Pretty sure InnoGames are still developing the in game forums and improving them. They also said the Noble Planner and the Wars tabs would be released soon (in a later version). You just have to be patient :D