Search results

1. Spies - Sabotage Feature

the worst in Tribes 2
  2. 5th Spy

It s only me or you guys are nuts :) ... you guys see this #7 09-16-2014, 12:48 PM it s only bla bla bla bla bla bla because dont have any logic : have lucky like attacker or lucky like defender ....bla bla bla always the same thing.. what s in this, metod well we have to apply like the others...
  3. problem with servers?

why they open this ,if is like this yeat... Known issues Research technology bug Please be aware that we currently have a few issues with our researches and technologies. These issues have occurred as we are planning to upgrade the entire research system soon. We are aware of the issues and...
  4. Update Wiki

and miss one unit , the spies
  5. Entire student house banned?!?!?!

You , your girl , and more people all in the same ip supose :) with many acounts , but was very dificult making click 3 at the same time odd haaa loool
  6. So no simulator

And yes this things like spies ... even i cannot see he s nick -.- the counter mesuares not work... and even so i have 3 spies of course they should see one .. i cannot past the report to no one to see -.- I m losing my time and my pacience in this....now i cannot see who spies me when i be with...
  7. So no simulator

The sistem of reports are bugged .. some times dont show things the map dissapear the autosave on settings dont work in most of the times , everiday i have to change again the horriable music ,take out the trees and animations ..because are like a space ship moving the map, the game give a 300mb...
  8. So no simulator

Ok thanks for answer But with only 5 spys... to many villages ??.. sure is a challenge :) ,There are many variants in the game . , the Titlle should be ( Are you felling lucky today ) kkk :)
  9. So no simulator

Ok i gotta it ... But really ??? what this make us felll ?? I answer this is the worst thing so far in this new game , the simulator should be ready because the programers do the counts ... sure they know how to build a simulator. The sistem of spyng do have no logic in the game are to much...
  10. So no simulator

Ok i see that but and the rest of the questions ?? can you answer???
  11. So no simulator

Can we use the simulator of Normal tribes? And the Spys omg the sistem , are not funn ... we have to make upgrade the tavern to have a spy more strong ?? and in future all have in max..who see what ? i atack and the spy is dead,because the enemy have in max to ????
  12. So no simulator

So like i said , i cannot find any simulator ... Well i just send my troops ..and be with GOD ... how i supose to know if the enemy have for exemple 100 spears ... 100 swordsman e just send 400 vikings?? with 100 cv ?? how many o gonna lose ??? and are normal the loses i gonna have ?? what s...