Search results

1. Brenin

Support, Internal Forums and Message Issues on Alnwick World

Cannot access to type and send: 1. Support System 2. Game "Message" system 3. Allaince internal forum posts All other in game functions ie. building, sending troops etc appear to be ok. Cannot report the above faults on " Support" function because I cannot access it.
  2. Brenin

External Forum Log in Issues

I have intermittent problems with logging into the external forums: 1. Cannot log in , Nameand password not recognised and email not recognised when I tried to change password; 2. Before Logging in Forum Menu shows Alnwick & Bastille worlds in the Realm tab. On occasions when I am successful...
  3. Brenin

ZAR shall devour Yo!

He look big! You bedda run ZAR :D
  4. Brenin

Global Chat

I think that Ingame Alliance Forums are far more important than Global Chat. I would just like to add my support here to the need to upgrade "Ingame Forums" . Alliance Leaders please add your comments without delay by clicking on Zaen's link.
  5. Brenin

Les Francophones Reunis (LFR)

Vive Les Grognards! Vive Roche 5! :D Hey Rock. How about renaming the alliance "Les Grognards" (The Grumblers) ;)
  6. Brenin

So is the beta server forgotten now that EN is live ?

Also you beta testers could join the EN server. You will be sure of a warm welcome ;)
  7. Brenin

Spies

I have looked at the entries covering spies from the wiki and can see that lots need to be added concerning the development of spies, espionage and even player roles in the "Endgame" where select players can be designated as "Spymasters" which will enhance the espionage capabilities of their...
  8. Brenin

Intros

Hi Everyone Like everyone above, I have played TW and Grep. Really looking forward to TW 2. I am just a gamer and not a beta tester, so I am mostly here for the fun. :)