Search results

1. Group Icons

After the servers went down, I logged I noticed all my group icons were changed. This includes the pictures and background colors. I did notice some new pictures were added though.
  2. Update Wiki

Recently we had game balancing changes done to the game that changed build times, resources costs, and carrying for some units. Would it be possible to update the wiki to the current values?
  3. Not all troops Defending

Making this thread for my friend because he's having trouble posting to the forums. His name is DCDaff26. Basically he was offline when someone attacked. He received 2 attacks from this person at 20:04.38 ST and again at 23:19.30 He was offline for both of these attacks and ALL troops were in...
  4. Upgrade tooltip Visual Bug

When upgrading multiple levels of a building in headquarters, the points displayed and any other bonuses it gives are wrong. The cost is correct though. For Example: Let's say I have a building queue of 3 and I want to upgrade my market 3 levels in a row. The cost of each level of the market...
  5. Berserker on Wiki

I believe I found an error on the wiki with berserkers. The cost of a berserker is actually 1200 wood, 1200 clay, and 2400 iron. The reason the first price you see is 1188, 1188, 2376, is because the hall deducts 1% from the total cost when it is built. This also makes sense because each level...
  6. Barracks on Wiki

Would it be possible for the points for each level of barracks on wiki to be added? Thanks.
  7. Disappearing Reports in Tribe Forum

Hello, I am a tribe mod for my tribe forums. Today someone in the tribe posted a report with a few sentences. I had to edit the sentences and when I did we lost the reports. I tested it a bit more and found this problem occurs whenever I add to the post or delete words in the post. I am not...