1. mrskrillex

Feedback Game update 1.91

Very good update
  2. mrskrillex

Feedback New world

Thanks everyone for the server and invite you to the next;) Regards
  3. mrskrillex

Retro world

Hello to all tw2 veterans, I would like to propose a certain idea for the next servers. On the Polish forum, a proposal was made to open the retro world, i.e. without co-mongering, without the points of victory, without transferring units as it was on the first tw2 servers. Players from the...
  4. mrskrillex

Feedback New world

has the support already looked? since the beginning of the barby server is not growing! what is it supposed to be? @Kr33log ??
  5. mrskrillex

Feedback New world

ok, we're waiting what innogames say, with raw materials it's one thing, but why does the barbarian village not grow in points?
  6. mrskrillex

Feedback New world

Why do not the barbarian villages grow in the center of the map?
  7. mrskrillex

Feedback New world

Something new about the barbarian villages?
  8. mrskrillex

Feedback New world

If we can do something, we would be grateful :) because it really is a tragedy with raw materials :)
  9. mrskrillex

Feedback New world

The idea is very nice, but ... the barbarian villages should be much more :) It is very difficult to develop
  10. mrskrillex

Feedback New world

I invite all veterans to play together. The Polish tribe of San Escobar is ready for next challenges;) Hall of glory : - PL Huniade - Win - PL San Servando - Win - PL Yburg - Win - PL Zipser Burg - Win - Tempus - ? Regards ;)