Search results

1. Feedback Gwendoline Spring wheel 2018

Due to the fact that Beta Worlds will only last 3 months, It is my opinion that Gwen's Game should not be allowed on any Beta World. Reason for this is that it creates a unfair advantage for those that do not buy crowns to use on Gwen's Game.
  2. The Testing of the Endgame Begins.......

Dedicated to the Bully Wolly Man and his RedHead Step Child--Strinin
  3. The Testing of the Endgame Begins.......

Bully Wolly, you disappoint me. Challenged you mono e mono. Seems like you are running scared and have not grown a pair yet. Got one of your suck buddy minions to attack me (Strinin). I even made it easy for you I left CLD, know known as 1UP and started a 1 man tribe Asylum of the Insane. Come...
  4. The Testing of the Endgame Begins.......

Why, bash pts means nothing. Bash pts don't win worlds. You can have a tribe with 10 million bash pts lose against a tribe that has 3 million bash pts. How you say. Under the old system, have the most villages with the most pts "Villages and Pts win wars, not troops or bash. Under the new VP...
  5. The Testing of the Endgame Begins.......

Yo bully man, duh I could have had a V8 and taken a power. Apparently you can't read so I will type slow for your benefit. CLD is no more, again I repeat CLD is no more. The only player you ran off was our founder Jaded One due to your bullying. We have a new founder and soon to have a new tribe...
  6. The Testing of the Endgame Begins.......

Tribe Celestial Dead is a Dead tribe. Founder went MIA. Have a new founder and going through the process of a new name. New Name, New Tribe, New Beginnings. Happy Days.
  7. The Testing of the Endgame Begins.......

Well looks like this world with end up like all the rest. Merge to win. TW2 and SAS merging. What a pity. More people, more victory pts. TW2 will be a 200 member tribe soon, and will hold onto inactive's to keep victory pts. CLD will max out at 50 members. Was hoping everyone else would do the...