Search results

1. Azzandra

Investigating Tempus Fugit / Tempus - Bugs

Regarding the base tribe limit thats currently mentioned within the announcement for the world Tempus: instead of 10 tribe members with each point in the skill strength in numbers adding 5 tribe members the normal base limit of 20 tribe members with each point within the skill strenght in...
  2. Azzandra

Forwarded to the CM.
  3. Azzandra

The notifcations bug is a known one for both iOS and Android, i know its frustrating and a long term bug, i've heard many about it. Regarding the other bug, will have that looked into. I'm a iPhone lover indeed, but just a volunteer like other mods :D
  4. Azzandra

You will recieve 100 crowns for each yeah, that part shouldn't take long. Confirming might take a while, since i can't confirm everything myself, I can only cover Iphone / PC related issues myself, so i gotta wait for someone else to look into it when it concerns android :p
  5. Azzandra

I will have 1 & 2 looked into and also check if the iOS version of the game gives the same results, as for number 3, the broken head within that screen is something i've forwarded earlier based on a report on the .nl Market :P.
  6. Azzandra

Thanks, will have it looked into :)
  7. Azzandra

Base tribe member count should only allow for 10 members without any skills, however more than 10 people can join currently
  8. Azzandra

Within the tribe skill 'strength in numbers' the skill shows 20+5 whilst this should be 10+5.
  9. Azzandra

Tribe limit visually shows a base of 20 members whilst this should be 10 members
  10. Azzandra

As has been announced within this thread, Tempus Fugit will have some differences compared to the previous worlds. Because of this, there might be some new bugs that will only be encountered on this world. This thread is specifically for bugs that are encountered on Tempus Fugit, and should...
  11. Azzandra

Investigating Resource Packages missing from Invemtory

It has been about 1 month later, have you encountered the issue again during this time or heard of anyone encoutering it? @Terriblegranny
  12. Azzandra

Fixed Unable to access Hospital, settings, send message through village link

Since it has been 7 days without the problem recurring i will close this topic and move it to the archive.
  13. Azzandra

Not a bug Night bonus shown as 100% instead of 200%

Thats pretty much how it works yeah, i will forward that suggestion, i will be closing the topic and moving it to the archive though since it is not a bug.
  14. Azzandra

Not a bug Map doesn't update conquered villages

I've had someone ask about this within the team, the answer is as i expected. This ain't a bug but working as intended. This is why i will be closing this topic.
  15. Azzandra

Not a bug Map doesn't update conquered villages

It's most likely due to a session based cache which refreshes when you reload the game, pretty sure we've had someone report this on other markets in the past as well. Wasn't regarded as a bug then.
  16. Azzandra

Fixed [TWX-16908] Can't finish now (with crowns) for units.

t has come to our attention that finish now with crowns for unit recruitment is not available. We are currently looking into the problem. We will update on this topic once we have more information.
  17. Azzandra

Fixed [TWX-16907] Attacking with just 1 troop nukes the defenders village

It has come to our attention that attacks with even just 1 troop can kill the entire defence of a defending town (even if it has 20k+ defenders). We are currently looking into the problem. We will update on this topic once we have more information.
  18. Azzandra

Fixed [TWX-16906] All player on player attacks at 0 morale.

It has come to our attention that all attacks on players are currently at 0 morale. We are currently looking into the problem. We will update on this topic once we have more information.
  19. Azzandra

Game updates (1.83)

Well that's a nice addition :o