Search results

1. Venutius

Reported Linking to a village option

I have the same problem, also in EN market.
  2. Venutius

Is'n it time?

Just pointing out the massive changes in this world compared to the previous one. Without vp, they wining tribe won with 21 members, with vp, the wining tribe needs 167 members and we still don't have those 2000 vp needed to win
  3. Venutius

Is'n it time?

Last beta world compared to this one ... Before vp and after vp
  4. Venutius

The Testing of the Endgame Begins.......

you hate "pay to win" players but you are playing a "pay to win" game. You should be happy that people buy crowns. no crows = no money = no tribal wars. Trust me I understand your frustration but there's nothing you can do about it. Innogames need a way to fund their game, I rather have this...
  5. Venutius

RIP = Speedy Gonzales... He could have coined up those troops, used troops from his inventory, ... There are many ways to get troops fast, all you need to do is use some coins
  6. Venutius

HA you didn't see that coming eh :D
  7. Venutius

@Bully How about you kick 114 members and make it a fair fight. Don't complain about us merging together if you have a significant members advantage. And yeah, I've said it before but you could turn this into a shit reality soap called "The Tribal Housewives" or something like that :D
  8. Venutius

New Realm Thread

you got to balance your chakras, meditate regularly and sip on spiritual thee. Writing a thread is a big deal for some people, we can not expect everyone to do is at once, you need to give people time to evaluate their work. If you neglect this, nobody will be able to sleep tonight.
  9. Venutius

New Realm Thread

no no no we all know that spamming his inbox will make him work faster
  10. Venutius

The last topic before world domination

"cough" "cough" release the end game "cough" "cough"
  11. Venutius

Forum on Mobile

Sweet!!
  12. Venutius

I guess we will know when the next world goes live, Would be hard testing something without knowing what it is. However I don't think they will do something crazy like adding new units.
  13. Venutius

Sounds like we will finally be testing something on the beta servers :O Can't wait for it to open!
  14. Venutius

Forum on Mobile

Is there a way to get a mobile responsive version of this forum? Right now it's a pain using the desktop version on my mobile device.
  15. Venutius

yeah... I need a new world to dominate, playing on the EN servers right now to kill some time
  16. Venutius

You should! This Beta server was the most fun I ever had playing this game :D
  17. Venutius

Never underestimate the power of the rubber ducks :D
  18. Venutius

Add a little bit more purple to the map and it's awesome ! JK, had a great time playing on this server :D