Search results

1. Slytzel

Investigating Tempus Fugit / Tempus - Bugs

I found a new bug: In the (android) app, you can see the "Fortress" when changing the countermeasures in the tavern. That is a building that was planned, but never fully implemented. So it should not show up. Also, when you are viewing the information of a village, in this app the button is...
  2. Slytzel

Is anything going to happen here? I do not want to be impolite, but we were promised crowns for bugs. I have not heared anything, and the world here os basically over.
  3. Slytzel

Next issue: Always when I start my Andorid app (most recent version on my Galaxy Note9, Android 10 One UI 2.5) it does not work at first. When I click on anything like messages, the game loads... and loads... and loads forever it seems. But when I cancel the loading and tap on it again, it is...
  4. Slytzel

That was not meant as an offense ;-) Another 2 bugs, one in the browser, so maybe I can have at least some crowns for Gwendoline and nobles after waiting forever apparently? Title: Tribe window is buggy Part of the game: UI Browser: Opera, probably the others, too Operating system: Windows 10...
  5. Slytzel

GERman Propaganda

You are late to the party Fireball :D
  6. Slytzel

Since I know, that people at InnoGames are iPhone lovers, I will report this Android bug although it is pretty easy to spot ;) : when setting the colors on PC for the villages of a tribe, they are different in the App, so the tribes have a different color in the App than in the Browser. Also: my...
  7. Slytzel

Question: The bugs I reported are so far unconfirmed by InnoGames. Once they are, will I get 100 crowns for each and if so, how long will this take?
  8. Slytzel

Oh man, seems like I have to be quicker to beat our orange friends ;-)
  9. Slytzel

2 more small bugs regarding the "Night Bonus": 1. Error title: False Night Bonus text in the Android app Part of the game: UI Browser: Android App Operating system: Android 10, OneUI 2.5 World(s): Tempus Fugit Description: When, inside the timeline, I hover over the icon for the Night Bonus in...
  10. Slytzel

Title: Set tribes color problem in android app Part of the game: graphics Browser: Android App Operating system: Android 10, OneUI 2.5 World(s): Tempus Fugit Description: When I change the color on the map of another tribe in the app, the color of the villages of my tribemates changes, too...
  11. Slytzel

GERman Propaganda

Dutch!
  12. Slytzel

GERman Propaganda

it depends on the angle. Nobody wants to see boogers, that is disgusting ;-)
  13. Slytzel

GERman Propaganda

Please don't, or she will have to bann you ;-) ...that does not mean, that it is not true, though :-P
  14. Slytzel

GERman Propaganda

Sounds legit :P
  15. Slytzel

GERman Propaganda

Oje, sprichst du nur Englisch mit Google Übersetzer?^^ - Oh boy, do you only speak English with Google Translate?^^
  16. Slytzel

GERman Propaganda

Hi Grinswolf, you summoned me, was los - what's up, bro? :D
  17. Slytzel

The last topic before world domination

The map does not load for me, but -A- is obviously winning anyway, we are just giving BOG a chance to make their annihilation look even worse. :D