Is'n it time?

Wendy

Could you explain why zz6 is still open?
It seems that there are no reasons to keep it opened. Or you may explain world's closure conditions...

Kr33log

Community Manager
Tribal Wars 2 team
At the moment there isn't any official news. But i'm glad to announce that i was able already to grand the winning tribe the crowns.
We will open a new world (somewhere this month). Before opening the new world i will announce it on this forum.

Kr33log

Community Manager
Tribal Wars 2 team
Few days before the opening of the new world i will do an announcement on the forum!
And i'm also looking forward to the new world ;)

Venutius

upload_2018-3-21_22-55-28.png

Last beta world compared to this one ... Before vp and after vp

Venutius

Just pointing out the massive changes in this world compared to the previous one. Without vp, they wining tribe won with 21 members, with vp, the wining tribe needs 167 members and we still don't have those 2000 vp needed to win

Bully

it took a lot more effort and time as i see and according to rules we still did not meet the requirements

Last edited:

DeletedUser13880

Hi guys,

I have seen that EK612s time has changed from the conventional 03:25, to 06:45. I have checked, and this is set to last till 31/01/2018, but then mysteriously reverts back to the 03:25 time from 01/02/2018.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why it has changed? I have already contacted Emirates, and they too were clueless.

Thanks.

Arsalan