Mass recruit feature

DeletedUser940

Later in the game when you start to get upwards of 35+ villages it gets timely to have to go through each village and recruit new units. having a feature similar to the mass coins feature in the academy would be nice. being able to mass recruit was a great benefit in tw1 for premium users. but since this uses a coin system things might need to be different if you dont want to make this a free feature. i suggest if you want to make this a profitable feature you make it a one time buy. this way it doesn't discourage people that don't want to spend monthly fees and it will make people think "why not its only a few bucks for this permanent feature on this world." you can also do this with buildings and have it so you dont have to shift through your villages to see what needs built.

anyways figured i would suggest this and see what you guys thought about adding this feature. there are also several twists you could put to it. like if you have a king to your kingdom that feature is unlocked since this is a late game tool anyways that would work with it.

DeletedUser80

Your idea has been forwarded to our devs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser940

I wanted to make a comment on this to remind the devs. and add a point about how much this is needed... in Tribal Wars 1 i had 700 villages maybe more. in Tribal Wars 2 i have 150 villages... doing basic routine maintenance of my villages (IE building up new villages and queueing troops and making coins) in tribalwars 1 it would take about 3-5 minutes to queue troops via the mass recruit feature and maybe 5-15 minutes to build up my new villages i have nobled if i even have any late game(which most of the time i didnt... and mass coin minting took seconds. so maximum it took me 20 minutes to do routine maintenance and that is if i had alot of villages to rebuild up with my 700 villages i had. now back to TW2 i have 150 villages and it takes me around an hour maybe more to go through all my villages and queue troops and due to mass sabotages i do or someone else does to villages i have taken it takes about 10-30 minutes to build those villages up and luckily coins can be mass minted. still if i ever got to 700 villages it would take me all day to do regular maintenance...

Point is a mass recruit feature would help elevate this issue. i love this game but i cant be spending all day on it making troops and building upgrades. i want to get on queue everything in 10 minutes. take 20 minutes to plan out my strategy for taking out my next target. go to work then come home and implement said strategy. this game should be mostly about who has the best strategies not who has the most free time. so i hope you guys work on this. i may stick around if this gets implemented soon. Anyways hope you guys read this i like some of the changes you made and i think with time this game can be much better than Tribal Wars 1. keep up the good work

DeletedUser40

Thanks for the reminder.

The idea is already in our developers and game designs hands. They are currently working on documenting the feature and making mocks ups of the feature. It is unknown when it will come to the game, but it is being worked on.

DeletedUser940

Thank you for the update. I might not be playing for to long although once this feature comes out i may come back to the game. i beat tribalwars1 i figure ill come back to beat tribalwars 2. just need a break from the game but you guys are doing a great job so far. its slowly and steadily getting better and better.