Recent content by Venzi

1. Venzi

Ingame Forum

Something I noticed as well is that at some points the forum goes back to the info page no matter if you are writing something on the forum or not. Do you guys have that issue also? Kind Regards Venz
  2. Venzi

Ingame Forum

Ok, that's true as well, but if they want to put up a limit. But I think their will always be a limit, and that's why it should be way higher then 1000. Kind Regards Venzi
  3. Venzi

Ingame Forum

Hi, I have a (for me) big question about the ingame forum. There is a limit of 1000 characters per post, but to make up a good post about rules etc. for the tribe I need more then 1000 characters. And my opinion of it is, that it will become a little to cluttered to overview the whole thing if...
  4. Venzi

Build queue increase

Strange I was conquered a few days ago, but didn't receive it back Kind Regards Venz
  5. Venzi

Ingame forum

Hi, I have a (for me) big question about the ingame forum. There is a limit of 1000 characters per post, but to make up a good post about rules etc. for the tribe I need more then 1000 characters. And my opinion of it is, that it will become a little to cluttered to overview the whole thing if...