Recent content by Thomas Zöllner

1. Thomas Zöllner

GERman Propaganda

oh... the new Feature is cool... "deutsch" :-) well done, dear Supporters and Admins ;-) ääähm... i think... "well done my poor IT friends" Oh... i´ve seen a Movie not long ago in my fav. cinema. It´s called "Dutch und weg"
  2. Thomas Zöllner

GERman Propaganda

what are you then?
  3. Thomas Zöllner

GERman Propaganda

...it didnt interests U? So, you know a lot of it (especialy the ladies).
  4. Thomas Zöllner

GERman Propaganda

of course... and we all like Dutch people (watching WM on TV) :cool:
  5. Thomas Zöllner

Investigating Counter

I have the Pictures saved, but i think with a little more than 3 Mb, they are to big???
  6. Thomas Zöllner

GERman Propaganda

hmm.. whats wrong with GERman noses? i´m not guilty for her fantasys :D:D dont read this!
  7. Thomas Zöllner

GERman Propaganda

and of course, our (male) fighters have the longest ääähm..... nose!
  8. Thomas Zöllner

Investigating Counter

so... it was a bug report?
  9. Thomas Zöllner

GERman Propaganda

Like everyone knows... we GERmans are resourceful in technics. We´ll beat U all up with 20 warriors and advantage tecnology :-P
  10. Thomas Zöllner

GERman Propaganda

Thank you Miss Cheesy Cake (Like Humphrey Bogard said: "This might be the beginning of a...") damned, i´d forgotten the rest
  11. Thomas Zöllner

Investigating Counter

Sometimes the Counter in the second village wont count (builer countdown) First Pic, 40 seconds left. Second Pic more than one Minute later, the building was already done, but the counter stopped by 40 seconds (a simple refresh shows that the building is ready) The following error occurred...
  12. Thomas Zöllner

GERman Propaganda

hmmm... a beer makes me feel better. (sometimes) but... its hard for me to "speak" english here, is it ok, when i write in english? :p
  13. Thomas Zöllner

GERman Propaganda

Mr. Pirat, this is a GERman Propaganda Threat, so i think we can communicate in our Language. Don´t you think so?
  14. Thomas Zöllner

GERman Propaganda

Hey Slytzel, lass uns hier Spaß haben :) (Grinswolf)