Recent content by Steel Loca

1. Steel Loca

New Issue cannot get inyo the game !!!

Hello Lofty... hope you´re coping with evthg.... <3 Maybe you tried the wrong password ?!
  2. Steel Loca

New Issue INVENTORY.... fail.

Yes, sure.... here it is... (but as I said, in Coops it´s working normally) http://prntscr.com/py3p7h
  3. Steel Loca

Nope, no change... even with the HotKey.... but probably it has to do with my stupid Chrome Browser.... I will take out the items on mobile now and then... ;)
  4. Steel Loca

Hello, Thanks for caring !! It is only on CHROME while Explorer shows the Inventory... and only on MY own account, the Coops all working fine... somebody trying to sabotage me :eek::)
  5. Steel Loca

I can´t open the Inventory to show the items.... if I press the icon (bottom line) there only appears BLANK space left where the Inventory should show up.... Can´t even see the items I bought... Only on PC this bug happens.... on mobile Inventory works normal. Hope you can fix that !!
  6. Steel Loca

Discussion Game update 1.95

:cool: Well done.... :)
  7. Steel Loca

Fixed HELP.....

You sure know by now that we all got problems with the game on Computer (mobile running almost normal).. no spying, no sending ressources, no buying coins.... Hope you find the cause soon ... and tell us if it´s some Russian Hacker attack :eek:
  8. Steel Loca

The last topic before world domination

ooh, sorry.. let´s get more serious !! *it was all Venutius with his laser beam duckie*
  9. Steel Loca

The last topic before world domination

Hehee... my favourite song
  10. Steel Loca

Round 3: Balance Update

WHEN will there be the next reset, pleaaase... so we can have our revenge on the cruel Danish ?? :rolleyes: