Recent content by Spiritus

1. Feedback: Final building times

I like the new changes! Slong a the first church lvl stays at the reasonable 6 hour mark I'm happy. Everything else seems fine too.
  2. Feedback: Version 1.35

I agree with the above statement... This update isn't helping us attack eachother more.... I don't think the ability to build up def alot faster than off helps with that anyways.... And about the churches? yeah I think wars will be on a standstill intill it's back to normal... I mean 10 for lvl...
  3. Feedback: Tribe Skills

I find the "Higher Memberlimit" funny as in our world the member limit is still 9999 or so it says xD
  4. Feedback: Version 1.17

I have one question, what timezone is the servertime set in exactlly?
  5. Feedback: Version 1.16

I approve!
  6. Feedback: Closing Worlds

I was looking at the announcment but didn't find anything that would answer that question.... only prize and such. In any case I'm glad this does not mean the world is shutting down.
  7. Feedback: Closing Worlds

Yeah LOB won't stop growing tho this is why I think only the top 40 or so players should count toward the endgame and not the whole tribe like the original TW as with the no limit this game might be unfairly won 140 members will take time to turn the tide of to reduce their growing speed to...
  8. Feedback: Closing Worlds

So you saying the requierments have been meet? cuz I don't like the idea of the world closing with a tribe who mostly been massrecruiting their way to the top.... should count it from the dominant top 40 in a tribe as there is no limit.
  9. Feedback: Version 1.14

Elphin you are right I don't but I kinda wish I could have some of the love alteast... people doesn't know how to build villages :(
  10. Feedback: Version 1.14

I'mnot very botherd with sabotage I can still see it's uses even though it's missused by some. However the only yhing I'm glad to be finally fixed is the "remember me" option and the freeze fi which had a work around but it was annoying. Everything else is like the later said useless bugfixes...
  11. Answered Co-Player

Any date for when this might be done? You said soon two months ago now :p maybe during the summer?
  12. Reported Daily Tribe Achievements

It seems it gets there but then it disapears I'v had a few dailies myself and I did see it register but the next time I look some time later it's gone... Once this is fixed will we be able to see our old achievments aswell or will it all be reset?
  13. LOB vs ZAR

Might want to update the first post, for one G.D looks to have merged with LOB. And alot has changed round.
  14. Rejected Numbered villages

I don't like numbers next to my villages so yeah if it ever gets into the game we might want a deactivate button. But it does sound kinda useless atm... there are more imporatnt things to look at first that this game needs! :)
  15. Reported Remember Login - Not Working

I sometimes works sometimes it doesn't that has always been the case with this it seems. mostly when I restart browser or maybe it is when I restart my laptop it seems to forget and stops to remember.