Recent content by six paths of pain

1. six paths of pain

The Testing of the Endgame Begins.......

you all talk anyways
  2. six paths of pain

you guys didn't eliminate nothing pot owned u fools never took 1 villa from us and still haven't from my 10 pot guys for 1 unless u nobled us "you guys didn't do squat" and btw bully u a barb nobler getting pushed stats don't lie and please tell me how your not a mrt from day 1 you guys...
  3. six paths of pain

ya prolly got shut down by to much Mrt flowing fromTw2 lol idk been down for 3 hrs or so i know it's not he game in general but my other servers work
  4. six paths of pain

Forum on Mobile

noice!
  5. six paths of pain

The last topic before world domination

thanks for letting us know on this appreciate the simple reply have a good day
  6. six paths of pain

hell i'm playing on a us server and a en server So idk your name but the community manager whats up we don't get a vote for the world to end u just gonna do it when it's been almost 2 weeks since we won
  7. six paths of pain

I don't know bro I started late in the world like 2 months so i had to play catch up but ya I remember starting with 1k in crowns and I didn't buy them
  8. six paths of pain

I'm thinking new name new faces and some old got to switch it up a bit
  9. six paths of pain

I was also wondering when we started this beta server we started with 1000 free crowns will we also start next world with free crowns also just a thought and when will next world open obviously this one has to be voted to be closed unless they do it different then the en servers
  10. six paths of pain

it has been a fun world indeed! good playing everyone! Or if that is what you want to call it! Lol!!!! Anyways I was wondering wouldn't we already have the domination event happening already when a tribe hits 70% i haven't seen the cool rankings you have in the "En" realms I had fun will...