Recent content by moondancer

1. Feedback Gwendoline Sumer Wheel

we dont have free shots in polish serwers suport tell is bug krcan you chec this
  2. Feedback Gwendoline Spring wheel 2018

here also I have to write that the nobility is in gwedolin for such a short world I think that it should be max 1
  3. Feedback New world

thank you as you can see gedolina caused the disappearance of villages of barbarian nobles have overcome a greater number of them is hard to click on coins in the academies or set up buildings and recruitments as if new villages appeared to be great people or just me and my friend live in...
  4. Feedback New world

mrskiler is right for such a fast world it should appear more barbarian villages are very hard for raw materials to increase the barbaric villages in the world to improve the dynamics of the game
  5. Feedback New world

As one of the veterans of this game I was already tired of the long worlds, the truth is that the initial phase of the game is very cool, you can say such a chase also a short swit requires players a lot of cunning and ripped team from which to play congratulates the idea and I am very pleased...
  6. beta server

I think that starting packages should be enlarged with packages of raw materials on these fast worlds 10x500 5x1000 1x2000 the point is that these worlds will be small and a quick quick start will allow us to be more effective, as well as I wrote earlier, startup packages may be increased by...