Recent content by lokenwow

1. Competition: Race to 2000

Any word on when I will get the crowns?
  2. Competition: Race to 2000

Haven't spent any coins, am i the first person to do so? Bah cant upload screenshot, computers playing up, can someone grab it for me =D
  3. Competition: Race to 2000

how many of the top 3 have used crowns? i am in 4th with no crowns spent you see. :D
  4. Competition: Race to 2000

My tribemate eisshiex is having some problems posting in this thread for his prize for some reason.
  5. Update list 1.2.1 Feedback

I think you missed the point in my post but if that's the way you want to answer it then that's up to you. regardless thanks for answering.
  6. Update list 1.2.1 Feedback

I don't mean to be rude so please Mods/Devs don't take this the wrong way but there has been some genuine feedback in this thread and we know you read it, can we expect some sort of statement from you at some point to even let us know you are listening to our concerns? Maybe you know something...
  7. Update list 1.2.1 Feedback

I so want to win the lottery and try to get insta win on one of these worlds. so tempting to save up and do it. would be so easy these days. you could probably get a noble off before noob protection wore off. I know the devs read these so i was wondering if any of you have tried playing in these...
  8. Old School players returning

If you don't get it then that's fine LuCkIsNoExCuSe. Always remember things are not always as they seem :P
  9. Old School players returning

I was more looking to see who would actually reply and who is active on the forums given this is the first post. Its more about understanding the tribes involved from other worlds. Generally speaking tribes answering this post are for the most part not worth joining :P
  10. Old School players returning

couple of old players returning to the game looking for a tribe of players familiar with the game as it stands today. Years or playing between us just need to get used to this new format. Serious tribes only, mass recruiters will be farmed :D happy hunting.