Recent content by Ken

1. New Idea Spreading out rewards for beta server worlds

The problem to me is that your beta worlds have a very small player base. You are making it smaller with your reward to the top tribe (divided evenly). Spreading out a little of the rewards as participation rewards to the top three tribes might bring in more members. Hard to use as a...
  2. New Idea Spreading out rewards for beta server worlds

The world was pretty much over by a month at most. Everyone who was larger jumped on the winning/tribe ahead for the most part and the last two months were pretty boring for everyone. I would bet the main players hardly even showed up or grew the last month. A more competitive setting would...
  3. New Idea Spreading out rewards for beta server worlds

I have played three worlds now and have noticed a trend for people to jump on the obvious winning tribe early on. To me the idea of the Beta world is for you to test new ideas and see how things may work for the other worlds. 3 months is a short amount of time compared to the other worlds and...
  4. Feedback Gwendoline Sumer Wheel

No free shot?
  5. Forwarded Rallying

I read about how defense is way overpowered. It is only over powered to those without good strategy or to lazy to deal with stacked villages. Offense if anything is overpowered in this game.