Recent content by Dravigas

1. Dravigas

Reports/nobling bug

if village gets renamed, all reports from time it had old name are completely screwed http://forum.beta.tribalwars2.com/fo...ive-bashpoints
  2. Dravigas

Cannot load the game

clearing cashe and cookies does not help, reloading does not help , only thing that works is closing down TW2 log-in window/tab and opening new one, if still can't log-in do it again and again, for me personally, sometimes it takes up to 7 tries. Using 4 different machines WIN7- WIN8.1...
  3. Dravigas

Faster way to change active village

fast way to change active village would be really nice to have. Fast link from overview and your suggestion 2 - perfect in my opinion. Now even with 10 villages i am starting to swear quietly, then going from village 5 to 10 or other way around.
  4. Dravigas

Buggy defence report No defenders looses, No Defensive bashpoints

Then you rename village, in defense report (which still has old village name in header) defender looses does get not show on report at ,all just attackers, like his troops would have died on the wall. (picture 1) Second thing, tough some of attackers troops did died (report is 12 hours old now)...
  5. Dravigas

Visual bug: green line

Then scrolling thought villages with left/right Arrows, green line in the left side of screen appears randomly, after line appearance, page reload or going to map view and back to village view, fixes it. If move to the next village with left/right arrows line stays. World : zz3 Browser : Mozilla...
  6. Dravigas

Wrong pop up text

Can't say if it's still existing issue, joined a tribe
  7. Dravigas

Wrong pop up text

Then hoovering mouse over "i" button i tribe application window pop-up "Opens the village information" appears, should be "Opens the village tribe information" World 1(zz3), browser Firefox 31.0. picture below:
  8. Dravigas

Discuss: Combat strength + Army Units + Achievements

what exactly do you want to say? Combat strength can be 110% if built a lvl 3 church in the province.
  9. Dravigas

Forwarded Inbox Reports

that would be really good to have
  10. Dravigas

Rejected Send Spies as Support

You can get attacked by 5 spies, 10 times and rebuilding spies takes more than 24 hours. 4th and 5th ones especially. Over all there is no difference that is maximum number of spies 5 or 5k. Just it would be nice to have a possibility to send them as support.
  11. Dravigas

low frame rate

why would you need a high frame rate in the first place? It's somehow different specie of game.
  12. Dravigas

Rejected Send Spies as Support

Possibility to send spies to support other village (might be locked to tribe only?). Now those are locked to the village and that's it, it's doesn't make much sense to me, especially a part then they do not die after nobling village which had trained spies.
  13. Dravigas

Ram Bug

you sure about that?
  14. Dravigas

Forwarded Button to jump right in the village, not only center it on the map

Yes, exactly. There won't be any need to click around map if you do not want to see village on map, just go in, make coin, build stuff and jump right into the other village of choice.
  15. Dravigas

Forwarded Button to jump right in the village, not only center it on the map

I am suggesting to jump to the vilage from the "Overviews" window, without jumping around a map at all. Now it's impossible to do so.