Recent content by Demon1488

1. Demon1488

Russian Force

At the moment, our tribe already has a 36 position in the world reytenge tribes. I think this is a good indicator for the 5 soldiers
  2. Demon1488

Russian Force

Russian-speaking tribe is recruiting new fighters. The preferential direction of the center of the world and South-East. Join us - it will be fun.
  3. Demon1488

Helper

Are there Assistant on the game as like TW+, or TW-DB info?
  4. Demon1488

Which language do you speak?

And I say in Russian, Russian cultural, Russian-offensive, Russian-sarcastic, Russian-Matam, Russian-quotation and lettle on English
  5. Demon1488

Which language do you speak?

Hello, my name is Dmitry and I am alcogolic
  6. Demon1488

Feedback Changelog 0.33.0

Another one of your awful major fault - tell me in what place specified day, month, year and time in which the server is running or each player has at random to consider attacks by tribesmen on the enemy?
  7. Demon1488

I'm not talking about the improvement of the translator - you don't have it and wasn't. I am talking at least about the possibility to select text in open boxes such as notes, player profiles, description of buildings and job - it is impossible to select and copy text from those Windows. The...
  8. Demon1488

As to which section of the forum include my wishes - ideas - so it is not ideas, but simply it is more convenient to work with. especially with the BB-codes. in the War tribes 1 - in principle, everything was so fine like the theme selected is the discussion of the updated version of
  9. Demon1488

My Yandex-browser (Chrome engine) avtomatichcheski translates any languages either by selecting text. Well this is the forum But the game is not schitvaet information - that's why I calmly and written in a language translator cars - it's much more convenient
  10. Demon1488

All very nice and beautiful, but: 1. More desirable characters in forum posts (my standard contract of the union took 6-7 posts and it is desirable that it was a single message). 2. BBCode desirable to read, even if they are entered manually, regardless of whether or not enabled CapsLock. 3...