Recent content by Azunai

1. Spy Saboteurs : Expertus

sabotage is destroying the game for quite some time already, so you might want to contribute here http://forum.beta.tribalwars2.com/forum/main-category/game-feature-discussions/22048-sabotage-feature
  2. Sabotage Feature

Seems like this topic is abandoned again. Who could have thought so - i rarely see more than 3 registered users online on this forum at any time
  3. Sabotage Feature

Well on my world it defnitly is (Alnwivk de1), currently i could provide 1 proof every 30 minutes ...
  4. Sabotage Feature

our experience So my tribe and i myself are under sabotage for nearly a month now - non stop Within a week the target player loses around 80.000 points leaving whole provinces at an average of 2000 point villages , farms at like lvl 20, main building around 18 and mines also at 20 it takes you...
  5. Basic Battle System

more to come? or just a breadcrumb to feed the community? :D
  6. Sabotage Feature

no, it justs says the spy escaped i myself just send my spys and sabos so that 6x 4 spys scout the units 1 minute before the SABO hit the village
  7. Sabotage Feature

i was referring to villages without hall of order if you attack with only 1 spy, there is a minor chance to kill a defending one
  8. Discussion on game speed.

cause game is sort of too ( already)
  9. Sabotage Feature

jeah, well you need to kill the defending spys -> send 5x 4 spys to scout units/buildings hitting the town at the same time now send your 3spy sabotage directly afterwards
  10. Sabotage Feature

so you never cleared the defending spys before sending in your sabo
  11. Sabotage Feature

You clearly dont know what you are talking about - out of 100 SABO attacks, 2 failed for me Keep in mind that the defending village has no spys left to defend against SABO as soon as you send a few normal spys before they hit to kill them
  12. Sabotage Feature

How about limiting incoming SABO / Village to 10 except attacking player owns a church within the target villages province?
  13. Petition to remove Spy's being able to destroy buildings at any lvl?

Perfect example of this is happening on a DE server, the tribe Longbows does nothing else than mass spamm sabotages against their enemys. Even with latest patch they launch 500+ sabotages per day against single enemy players, whos tribe cant do anything to help him out, and thus loses this...
  14. Tools

Hey hey, I'm currently searching for some detailed information to make some TW2 tools like different simulations or just rankings/planner etc. But is there an API for the world data? Or an explanation of the calculations of the fight system? Any bit of information would be usefull :)