Recent content by Aven

1. Make life easier for big players

Hello, I have at least 50 villages so I get the honor of being able to respond first. I can only give my opinions for the browser unfortunately. I spend the most time switching between villages because I have to go to the village on the map to make it active and lose where I was looking, or I...
  2. LOB vs ZAR

Ok rusty. I'm going to take your side on this one. You aren't mass recruiting. You are just merging with many tribes at the same time and it just happened to start after the war. It could have been planned for months for all we know. Here's the main question. Why are you violating your...
  3. LOB vs ZAR

Yea, your recruitment policy is to stay at 120 members and be exclusion. Then a war breaks out, you start losing, so you invite 30 more members to your tribe. Imagine if tribes were capped at 100 members. When you stay at 120 members for 1 month, then your member count jumps to 150 after a war...
  4. War ten fold

Without rankings, how do you know you took 25 villages? I'm not doubting your claim, I'm just curious.
  5. War ten fold

Someone posted over 10 attacks on them that used the bug and james did 6 of them.
  6. War ten fold

All the villages james used the bug to clear were given back. He can't post anything now.
  7. Sabotage Feature

So you think that posting a new thread, on the same topic, in the same section, right above the old thread, will have them read it faster? You might need to rethink this strategy. Wouldn't be surprised if this gets closed down. Sometimes listening is the best way to learn about something, not...
  8. global map

Vadorequest raged on en forums and basically said why Imagine Dragons was banned. It's been taken down, but i saved his speech. Basically, they abused a bunch of bugs and scripts without reporting them. "We shared scripts, cheats and security breaches together." Why would you want someone like...
  9. Top 10 Tribes

​ So let me get this straight. You trash talk people for "cannibalism", yet you fully admit your tribe does cannabalism too?
  10. Group Icons

I experienced this on Expertus(World 2). All my villages had the icons changed in some way. The only examples I can remember is I had a red background with an axe change to a green background with a sword. The hc horse icon was changed to a pile of coins.
  11. Group Icons

After the servers went down, I logged I noticed all my group icons were changed. This includes the pictures and background colors. I did notice some new pictures were added though.
  12. Update Wiki

The overall units page has incorrect values for units still, but the individual pages are updated. Berserkers resource cost should be 1200,1200,2400. Other than that I don't see anything.
  13. Update Wiki

Recently we had game balancing changes done to the game that changed build times, resources costs, and carrying for some units. Would it be possible to update the wiki to the current values?
  14. Hall Of Orders

Each level of the hall of orders gives a 1% discount on the units stated in the wiki up to 10% at level 10. Berserkers are included for the templar hall discount. Sabotage has a chance to downgrade a building by 1 level. The building chosen is random.
  15. Church & additional villages

The coverage of the church is the whole province for where the church is built. Provinces are enclosed by a dotted line. Having one in church provides all the villages in the province with the faith bonus.