Recent content by Atil

1. forum opens test forum,

well from en server i click on forum i get, here it is bug and the link provided by mod even after subscription does not allow to post anything
  2. After update lost units and paladin

firefox 32.0.2 word: bastile username: Atil What happened exactly: send units with paladin to barb vill (had few more commands also) When did it happen? all was good before update, after update when first logged in, i see no paladin and his army. and have no log even if they reach barb village.
  3. Forwarded report logs

It is suggestion, it is not bug or question!
  4. After update lost units and paladin

hello after your update i lost paladin with its army, nothing in my logs. regards, Atil
  5. Province ranking

hello check attached pic it says all http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/Da...aca1f.jpg.html regards, Atil p.s. WHY WE CAN'T upload 100kb file ?
  6. Forwarded report logs

no comment ?
  7. village cords from units display

Bug description: From units display if you click on village where they go, or where they return it jumps to some unknown place. Browser and version: Firefox 32.0 Mac OS X Realm: (for example World 1) World 1
  8. Forwarded report logs

Hello you have to allow to link reports in forum and to tickets this to work. By the way i got screen promises of crown. where is the detail what and how I shall do if I decide to spend some more of my precious time with your buggy games...
  9. Wanted: Disappearing Units

I send u in the ticket and why did u delete my post ?
  10. units disaapear after

next attack Axe disappeared what the hell ???????
  11. units disaapear after

Units disappear after attack on barb village can not upload ss since u allow only 2kb file size