Recent content by Aethelhelm

1. Feedback: Tribe Skills

Crowns? Seriously? Even more advantages for crown whores like my tribe's current enemy.
  2. Feedback: Version 1.19

JUMP TO ANY VILLAGE FASTER THAN EVER In this update we have added a hotkey which lets you jump to your currently active village while you are on the map view. Use your space bar to do this whenever you need to get back to your desired village. Why? The "v" key already did that.
  3. Feedback: Homeguard

In my opinion it's reversed now. It seems sabotages almost have no chance of getting through and their is a smaller chance of hitting the tavern if it's at lvl 15. Can't we just have sabotages removed from the game? Would make a lot of people a lot less angry.
  4. Feedback: Performance

The most obvious one would be the major lag on the map the moment you zoom out. The moment you zoom even once out and try to move the map you get major lag. This is on Expertus, I can't speak for other worlds, but I assume it happens on other worlds aswell.
  5. Sabotage Feature

Old thread I know, but didn't feel like making a new one. Sabotage was overpowered and the recent addition of the level 15 tavern bonus is overpowered and makes sabotages completely useless. My solution? Get rid of that bs sabotage all together please.
  6. The Fall of Zar

Goodbye fine sir. It was a pleasure to play on the world as you.
  7. Feedback: Closing Worlds

If that's the case then I object to it. The war is far from over on Expertus. ZAR doesn't seem to be growing that much and LOB is being eaten alive by us(7th Legion). Then there is ODT which, while a small tribe, has been holding out against LOB for a long time now.
  8. Feedback: Closing Worlds

What exactly is meant by "closing the worlds"? As in no one can play anymore or as in no new accounts can be made? Also what is the point of those rewards if the worlds are closing?
  9. Map - top ten

10. LOB vs ZAR

What? We did not merge with LOB. We merged with 7th Legion. Only 2 former GEN members joined LOB after I disbanded.
  11. LOB vs ZAR

RustyNail, you know the difference between merging and mass recruiting and still you don't acknowledge the fact that LOB has been mass recruiting players for months now. I'm not talking about OTW and SCR, that's clearly merging. I'm talking about constantly bothering players in other tribes...
  12. LOB vs ZAR

Seems ScrumpyWheatSociety is merging with LOB aswell.
  13. LOB vs ZAR

OTW merging with LOB. Not a nice move to pull on your allies OTW.
  14. LOB vs ZAR

Oh come on, really? In the last three months I have seen LOB taking a lot of 20+ villa members from every other tribe on the server, just to replace the ones they lost. Granted since Luck stopped playing this decreased, but it's still happening.
  15. LOB vs ZAR

Not to be pro LOB or so, but both OTW and LOB are enemies of ODT, aren't they James? If they are, then one enemy shouldn't care if they recruit a refugee of another enemy of yours. On the other side. LOB has been mass recruiting(steeling) members of every other tribe for a couple of a months...