Minimap

DeletedUser2007

Added a minimap to the game to navigate round the world much faster and have a better overview of neighbours.

An example:
1R4XSk1.jpg

While you're at it, add custom coloring for villages too please!
It would be awesome to pick colors like this:
IYBxkW7.png

dutch pirate

Senior Moderator
Tribal Wars 2 team
Yes, I must admit it is lovely. Would also be very helpful. The idea itself we can forward (and have done so before). However for further details about what you have made I would suggest you direct this to Innogames, since these kind of things are currently not allowed ingame. The forum is unfortunately not the place for this/to address this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2007

Yes, I must admit it is lovely. Would also be very helpful. The idea itself we can forward (and have done so before). However for further details about what you have made I would suggest you direct this to Innogames, since these kind of things are currently not allowed ingame. The forum is unfortunately not the place for this/to address this.

If InnoGames is interested, they know where to find me. - Besides, I'm merely making a suggestion here with examples of how it could look in-game. Examples still aren't actual features or "kind of things that are currently not allowed ingame".

I could have shown different examples of things that wouldn't realistically make it into the game, such as a farm planner, attack planner, build planner or recruit planner... I feel like a minimap and coloring villages are still realistic suggestions, and after quite a while of silence from my side, I'm happy to once again make an attempt to create suggestions that would actually improve the game, hopefully moderators and CMs can appreciate my efforts to even include examples and suggestions of how things might looks, instead of silencing me for making these suggestions.

dutch pirate

Senior Moderator
Tribal Wars 2 team
Ofcourse your suggestions are very much appreciated. What can I say, your examples are quite realistic and I am sure you are well aware of that ;)

If I would want to silence you for this, I wouldn’t have bothered to write a reply here. Since we are both players of the game and for quite some time already as well, I think it is safe to assume we both want the best for the game -or for the players who play the game. Or am I wrong? Since I am not that technical, I try to help in any way I can by forwarding peoples ideas, answering questions and trying to keep the game fair for everyone. You seem to be a more creative and technical person, so it is good to see your perspective on this and the suggestions you make. Would not want to argue on that part.

However, I am not always sure about your true intentions when you create these topics, since you surely already know that your visual examples are confusing for people and there are certain (game & forum-) rules which we are bound to :) So, your suggestions in text would be just fine as well.

DeletedUser2007

Ofcourse your suggestions are very much appreciated. What can I say, your examples are quite realistic and I am sure you are well aware of that ;)

If I would want to silence you for this, I wouldn’t have bothered to write a reply here. Since we are both players of the game and for quite some time already as well, I think it is safe to assume we both want the best for the game -or for the players who play the game. Or am I wrong? Since I am not that technical, I try to help in any way I can by forwarding peoples ideas, answering questions and trying to keep the game fair for everyone. You seem to be a more creative and technical person, so it is good to see your perspective on this and the suggestions you make. Would not want to argue on that part.

However, I am not always sure about your true intentions when you create these topics, since you surely already know that your visual examples are confusing for people and there are certain (game & forum-) rules which we are bound to :) So, your suggestions in text would be just fine as well.

I understand the confusion caused by the realism of these examples.
Some people even argue it's real, or that I use hacks or cheat codes for this, so I get why you're hinting at the rules. Simply because it looks realistic doesn't prove anything yet, Photoshop can be a very powerful tool in this.

Perhaps a CM likes to have a chat about this, since this, and many other ideas I have, before I post more interesting ideas around the forums?

Kr33log

Community Manager
Tribal Wars 2 team
I can have a chat with you. You can send me a forum message to talk about it.