Advanced simulator

• Thread starter DeletedUser2866
  • Start date

DeletedUser2866

Hi guys,

i'm just working on new simulator, and chrome/mozilla plugin which allows you to "copy" units defender form report, and copy all of your units (from all cities) into the simulator. Simulator also can use paladin's weapon, and add more attack waves, and it's actually all done, BUT i encountered a problem...i don't know how exactly ram and walls works! I can't figure out the complexity of this system with walls and rams, so i would be glad if you could help me with this one problem. It seem that system from TW1 is not working the same way as here... : )

Here is picture how it looks like for now (it's still in my native language, and if i could finish this i'll definitly do other localizations)...http://ctrlv.cz/jl4b

Simulator is still offline, but my web domain is ready and waiting : )

DeletedUser40

We can not disclose information about how our combat system works in details. The formula is not public.
All further input would be player based and their findings.

DeletedUser2866

Well, i understand, but you actually have a nice video where is explained combat basics, but nothing said about rams and walls and i think it's goot to know how this works. I don't need exact formula, but i'm not sure how rams works, at least if i know it's similar as TW1 system. : )

DeletedUser80

Well, i understand, but you actually have a nice video where is explained combat basics, but nothing said about rams and walls and i think it's goot to know how this works. I don't need exact formula, but i'm not sure how rams works, at least if i know it's similar as TW1 system. : )

Come in and find out ;)
As Liam said, we can't offer you more informations as you still have.